An autoimmune medical condition that results in the building up of skin cells rapidly, thus causing scaly and dry skin is termed as psoriasis. The most common areas in the body which are attacked by this ailment are elbows, knees and scalp. The patches sometimes do sometimes appear on the hands, feet, neck and face also.
Though it is not contagious, there is no fixed cure that has been discovered till now for this skin disorder. However, you can get the Best treatment for psoriasis In Nagpur at Parijatak that would help you relieve its symptoms.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
The signs of this skin disease vary from one person to another and are completely dependent on the type as well as the severity of disorder that the individual is suffering from. There could be a possibility that you would not experience any symptom, but you have to be watchful as psoriasis is a recurring skin condition which might happen again even if you treat it once. However, the most common symptoms include:
- The occurrence of red, inflamed and slight raised patches on the skin
- The appearance of the whitish or silver coloured scales over the redness
- Dryness of skin around the inflamed area that might get peels off or begins to bleed
- Abnormal sensations like burning and itching around the affected area
- Swelling and pain in joints near the affected area
- Soreness around the red patches
Causes of Psoriasis
Though Parijatak offers the best ayurvedic skin psoriasis treatment in Nagpur, you should know the trigger points in order to be able to treat the problem for the root. Some of the reasons that might result in the eruption of those red patches could be:
- Faulty Immune System – Being an autoimmune disease, our body’s immune system sometimes begins to attack the healthy cells which cause this skin disorder.
- Genetics – If you have a family history of psoriasis or either of your parents has been affected by it, then you have a higher chance of developing the same condition.
- Stress – If you are going through a mental trauma or have chronic stress from a prolonged period, then you might get victimized by this skin disorder.
- Traumatised or Damaged Skin – If you are prone to bruises and skin burns or have a tattoo, then you might be at a higher risk of having psoriasis also.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis
Parijatak is the Best treatment for psoriasis In Nagpur that provides special preparations of herbs and skin creams which have been formulated using various natural products that are considered to be good and healthy for the skin. There are some herbs and roots like aloe vera, neem, jasmine flower, black nightshade and garlic among others whose paste can be used directly on the affected areas after extracting them fresh from the farms.
However, the best ayurvedic psoriasis doctor in Nagpur at Parijatak also prepares a combination of moisturizers and bathing accessories that help relax the body while treating the skin disorder. They also recommend various naturally extracted oils which should be applied regularly on the affected areas in order to lighten the marks caused by the skin disorders and injuries.